Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Testing

I havent been able to get online yet and blog yet but dont fret Im on here now.
As most highschool students know this is the horrible exams section of our fun (boring) school year and like most students I have E.O.C.s and AP exams all crammed together into 2 whole fun, exciting weeks. What joy. This year Im priveledged enough to get to take one E.O.C. and two AP exams. For those of you who dont know what those are let me explain them:
E.O.C.- an easy as eating pie test that the wonderful state forces all students to take
AP- advanced placement test that can earn you up to 6 hours of college credit
Gateway- same as E.O.C. only more important I think.
Like I said Im priveledged enough to be taking 3 total tests:
U.S. History E.O.C.
AP U.S. History (APUSH)
AP English 3
What fun...and the teachers think that only their class and their test matters so BOTH of the teachers of the exams Im taking are forcing review work on my classes right and left. What happened to the boring lectures and class discussion where there was really no work and just relaxation?!? Well I got to go cram for my AP History test that is Friday and by what my fellow students who have taken it say I think I need to go study or I might have one upset teacher and two upset parents when scores come back.

No comments:

 
\